Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Back On-Line

We're back!

Not that anyone noticed our absence. It's gotten so busy around here that I don't really have time to update as often as I'd like. That's known as the "Blogger's Lament".

Cheryl and I had a wonderful lunch-time date today. Dropped by the computer store to pick up a 4-port DSL Modem, then had lunch at Panera (yum!).

After work, I installed the modem and voila! we're in business (so to speak) again.

Now if I only had something important to say...

Oh, yeah. There was a couple things. Those of you who DON'T home-school, if you could perhaps read the following links and give me some feedback, I'd really appreciate it. It has to do with the Educational Process.

Part One
Part Two

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish I had had those two articles to read when you were in school and especially when C&K were in school cause I fought constantly with their teachers and principal in elementary school about the 10 minutes per year of school for each child that was never checked and returned to the child.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I do homeschool, but does it help that when I was a classroom teacher, I almost never assigned homework? Even when I was told I "should"?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Shalom

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!