Thursday, August 14, 2008

Laptop Geekout (and other News)



Happiness is a warm laptop.

Ecstasy is four warm laptops! (One is on my lap, so it isn't pictured, but take my word for it - it's plenty warm!)

There's the official Dell home laptop; the old work laptop (four years in constant use and still running strong); the new used Linux laptop (Red Hat 5.2 being installed); and the new Dell work
laptop (on my lap), currently being loaded with all the software and data which was on the old work laptop.

Never thought those tv trays we got from the Greens would come in quite so handy. But here we are, late at night, running four laptops and watching the Olympics.

Ain't technology wunnerful?

---

James' New Haircut



Erin Sits Around Getting Fat



Kids Play Games Together



2 comments:

virginia said...

And I only have 1 laptop but then I
am the only user.
James, that is one handsome fellow in the picture. I really like your haircut.
What is that game you all are playing? Looks interesting.
Love from Grandma Meyer

Jeanne said...

Whoa, James! You look older all of a sudden!