Sunday, January 02, 2011

SpaceGeekOut


My wife knows how to give gifts, especially to space geeks like her husband. The first one was awesome enough, but she went all out and got me TWO! About the Apollo Guidance Computer!! How exciting is that, huh??

OK, I won't bore you with the details, but let me assure you, these are the bestest gifts in the world for space-obsessed computer geeks like myself. One goes into a lot of historical detail on the project development, while the other goes into an incredible amount of detail on the actual hardware and software design aspects.

Now pardon me while I get off the Internet and get back to reading...

3 comments:

virginia said...

reckon you won't be posting much until the books are read.

Jeanne said...

Very cool. :-)

The Meyer Family said...

@Mom: Ha ha! You are so funny. I just locked myself in the bathroom until both books were read. Only took a day or so.