Friday, April 08, 2011

End of Spring Break


One of the many items on James's agenda today was obtaining a frame for his favorite poster. So when he and his brother were out driving with Cheryl, they stopped at the store and got the frame. And then we hung it up in his room. Ain't it cool? I'm hoping it always reminds him what it takes to be a success in this world: Brains. Filling them with what is good, and using them to the best of one's abilities. I'm trying to ignore the fact that the poster is actually a zombie.



Yesterday during our evening walk, I (somehow) twisted my back, so spent the day at home instead of going into the office. It's typically quieter that way. And I was able to set up all my little worktables around me ("Circle the wagons!") so I could switch between (1) writing The Great American Novel, (2) data mining the databases at work, (3) building and testing electronic circuits, and (4) studying Chinese.

Now if I could just keep up the energy level...

No comments: