Sunday, June 07, 2009

On the Road Again

Thursday. We finally got started on our trip right after Deb's graduation. Just us boys.


James is ready to face the blazing sun of the western states. Plus he looks cool.



Adam is ready to kick back and listen to some awesome books-on-CD while we go merrily along. He picked out quite a few, plus some of his favorite music albums.



Dad is not really ready to go yet -- there's too much left un-done at the house and at work, but it is way past time to get the kids to Yosemite (the Most Beautiful Place on the Planet), so he's just going to bite the bullet, ignore work, and drive til his eyes fall out.



Hmmm. Seems to me those girls look awfully happy to see us driving away. What weird and wonderful girly things do they have planned during our absence??


Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So, apparently, you're the only one in your household that is unable to smile... dude... sing with me now:
"I've got the JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, down in my heart.."
"...sing and be HAPPY today..."
"I'm HAPPY today, oh, yes, I'm HAPPY today..."
"It isn't any trouble just to S-M-I-L-E..."
"SMILE a while, and give your face a rest..."
Love ya, big bro!