Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Am In So Much Trouble


She's growing up so fast. They're all growing up so fast. Adam is just a couple years from going off to college, James is going to be a freshman, and the girls are ...

They're starting to look more like "Little Women" than little girls. Not sure if I'm ready for that. We were just looking at their baby pictures the other day, and I can still remember those days when I could hold three of them in my arms. Wasn't that just a few days ago? Oh, it was a few years ago. Back when there were still so many things to do, places to go, people to see, goals to accomplish.

It's true that Life just keeps getting faster. Does the Internet help? Or make it worse?

1 comment:

virginia said...

But your children are beautiful and those locks of hair Mary has parted with just show what a wonderful set of parents your children have. Just treasure the moments you have cause they are passing fast. And believe me, I know.