Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snow & NyQuil

Cheryl has been ill for a few days, coughing and feverish. Today is the first day that the fever has abated, and she is feeling more energetic than in some time.

James started coughing a few days ago.

And today, it was my turn. Cheryl and James stayed home while I took the rest of the family in to church, but in a couple hours, I was ready to throw in the towel and head home. Coughing. Achy. Tired.

Today is also the day that another big snowstorm rolled in, so this afternoon, we've been watching out the windows as the freshly-cleared ground was once again covered by the white stuff. Cheryl and I watched from our bedroom window, as we were both trying to catch up on some sleep. The snow was pretty. The coughing was not.

The next couple of days will be interesting since the kids have their mid-winter break and will be hanging around the house while we're trying to get rid of this latest virus. James might spend the entire time in bed, resting - and texting messages on Facebook. The rest of them might come down with the virus as well. I'm hoping Cheryl will be past it by Tuesday at the latest. And maybe I'll get over it by Friday.

3 comments:

virginia said...

Sorry you are mostly sick. Hope the colds get better soon.

oakland defense lawyer said...

Fantastic post you have created here! The internet is overflowing of bad writing and I was grabbed by your lucidity. Your decisions are true and I will directly subscribe to your rss feed to remain up to date with your up following posts. Thank you!

The Meyer Family said...

There are two spam posts in here. I've left them in because they're amusing!