Sunday, March 02, 2014

Mall Rats

Today is Writer's Group. I finally have something ready. My post from Feb 25th. You may have noticed it's a bit different than the rest of 'em.  It's actually readable. 

Adam won't be at Writer's Group today because he is on a Writer's Retreat with the college.  Can't wait til he gets back so I can find out what all he did!

While I'm at Writer's Group, Deb and Sabrina are going to a movie at the Mall, then hanging out for awhile until I'm done. Seemed kind of efficient to combine two trips going to (practically) the same place.

postScript

Finished Writer's Group then went over to pick up the girls. Found 'em very quickly, right next to (of all places) the bookstore. They were ready to leave. Turns out they didn't even see a movie. Guess they just weren't in the mood.

So they spent two hours wandering through stores in the Mall. Truly a fate worse than death!

Consequently, they were ready to leave. But I wasn't. Because I had a headache and an incredible thirst. Went to Orange Julius to get a smoothie -- and they're blender was broken.  !!!What?!??!!?!!

Had to make do with a waffle cone. Rats.

That's how hard my life is. I host a pity party because I have to eat an ice-cream cone instead of a fruit smoothie.

I'm pathetic.

No comments: