Sunday, January 28, 2007

Go-in to the Doctor and I'm ... Go-nna get X-rayed..

Such a cheery thought. "Hey, Doc, let's take a look and see if my lungs are still working, eh?"

I'm actually more worried about a cracked rib.

At least I won't be alone. Mary is going with me. Mary has had a lot of difficulty hearing lately, and my parental anxieties are in full swing. She's the one that's always had problems with fluid in her ears, and after the latest round of ear infection, even though she's feeling fine and almost done with her meds, and she's taking decongestants, you can stand two feet away from her and she can't hear you very well.

Cheryl isn't feeling well, either, with symptoms disquietingly close to my own, so she's going to try to get in an appointment as well.

Then Deb came down with another fever this afternoon, which started with a sore throat. If this keeps up, she'll be at the doctor in another couple of days, too.

James just got over being ill, but he hasn't shown any signs of further decline. Lucky him! He got well just in time to go out with some friends inner-tubing in the snow.

And then there's Adam. Hasn't gotten sick yet. Just not into that sort of thing, I suppose.

And so it goes.

No comments: