Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Well

It's been nearly a week since I've been able to think straight. Some kind of stupid virus or something had me unable to breathe through my nose, unable to think through the pain. Naturally, it wiped me out the first few days of my vacation. Hard to catch up on things when my mind and body have been out of commission for so long.

A few things got done around here, but I'll get to that in a while. For now, I'm going to stop and think about putting together some kind of annual letter which will be sent out to the people who haven't dropped off the radar completely. Most seem to have abandoned letter-writing altogether, relying on Facebook to maintain their contacts. Not that I can complain about that; I'm the worst letter-writer in the Universe. Will there suddenly be more time for such things once the kids have grown up and left home? No, there'll just be more people to write to.

1 comment:

virginia said...

hoping to hear you are WELL and not sick. We enjoy your postings and as you know, they are all kept, printed and in a storage box for me to read whenever I happen to be looking for something to do or just want to spend time near you and your siblings.
Thanks and keep the posts coming.