Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday

I didn't realize that today wasn't a regular workday until the afternoon, when I checked the company calendar and found out that both Thursday and Friday are paid holidays.

My brain doesn't work too well these days.

At least I avoided any shopping today! But I did actually go into work and dial in to the normal Friday afternoon meeting WebEx, which consisted of only myself and one other geek engineer who hadn't checked his calendar. Boy, did we feel stupid!

But we actually got some work done, so I suppose that's not a bad thing.

Afterward, realizing I didn't need to be there, I went over to Costco to get some fuel for the car, then went home and worked on the garage.

And in the evening, Cheryl and I watched the latest episode of Foyle's War, one of our favorite BBC series.

No comments: