Saturday, November 29, 2014

Man Cave Closed for the Season

It's going to be a very odd winter.

I shut down the third bay today, after finally getting it all cleared out and then moving Serenity in there. With the Subaru inside, there's no room to do any woodwork or anything else; all the workbenches and tools have been broken down and stored elsewhere.

The loft is completely stuffed with all my junk.

And I have very little room to do any auto or wood or metal or electrical work.

But that's OK because I'm supposed to be working on the basement anyway.

And my cars have promised not to have any issues this winter.

Or else.

So I have no more Man Cave.

No retreat.

No happy place.

I'm expecting my stress level to get very high by the end of the year.

So don't be surprised if the next missive you receive from me, is in crayon.

No comments: